I am joining Book Chick City’s Zombie Reading Challenge once again! Last year, I did poorly, with only five zombie books read, when I signed up for 12. The challenge mechanics did not change much this year.
- Timeline: 01 Jan 2013 – 31 Dec 2013
- Rules: There are FOUR (4) LEVELS to choose from
- One Chomp: Read 6 Zombie books in 2013
- Two Chomps: Read 12 Zombie books in 2013
- Three Chomps: Read 18 Zombie books in 2013
- Four Chomps: Read 24 Zombie books in 2013
- You don’t have to select your books ahead of time, you can just add them as you go. Also if you do list them upfront you can change them, nothing is set in stone! The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.
- You can join at anytime. All books read in 2013 count towards the challenge regardless of when you sign up.
- Audio books are accepted.
- This challenge can crossover to other challenges.
This year, I am keeping it low-key and doable by pledging One Chomp or six zombie books.
1. Warm Bodies (Isaac Marion)
2. San Diego 2014: The Last Stand of the California Bronwcoats (Mira Grant)