…I tried retracing my steps, by the way. It’s really gone somewhere.
I hang out a lot in Twitter so you can check the right side for updates on my crazy life. Even if you don’t, you won’t probably miss much.
However, let me try. In a nutshell:
- I loved last Monday’s episode of House. I still didn’t like Cuddy’s hair.
- I got crazy and bought DVDs. I now have the complete set of The West Wing and the first seasons of Boston Legal, Damages, Moonlight and the classic Twin Peaks. Yo, TV time, here I come.
- As much as I like hearing about other people’s lives, the direction that the case of Mrs. Failon is heading to disgusts me. I personally believe it’s suicide. It’s not something we always have to disprove just because there are inconsistencies. Maybe I’m just coming from an overload of discussion over a fictional character’s suicide but at the end of this argument, just like what the elder Failon child said, this is a tragic event in the family, it shouldn’t be made into a spectacle.
- I got crazy and bought more books. Think of a heroin addict who cannot help but grab all heroin he could find. I’m like that.
- I almost cried because even if I constantly find something to whine about my job, reading an awesome evaluation from my boss makes a huge difference. To my ego, sure. I felt guilty after reading it. But it will be false humility to say I did not deserve it so a sincere thank you was the best I could do. I thanked my boss and he told me, in jest, that he even has more to say that he can’t put in the evaluation. I jokingly replied, “Sir, I know that I’m beyond words.” Hahaha! Seriously though, it’s the best picker-upper after a succession of shitty painful events.
- I loved the ‘save’ that the judges did for Matt Giraud.
- Chelsea started a little segment in her show called Lately Lexicon and guess what’s the first word she defined? Yup, coslopus. Hahaha!
- I always catch myself daydreaming about going to the beach.
- I always catch myself daydreaming about Jason Segel. The twisted part is not thinking of him as in him but it’s like I used him to have a physical reference to think of a guy I think I’d like to be with. (Let’s not be hypocrites, we all do it, hahaha! Although knowing me, this may just be neurosis.)
- Check out my desktop! I love it =)
That’s it. Cheers to life, no matter how it pummels you to the ground one second then lifts you up to the highest of clouds the next. Ganun talaga.