1. My uncle cooks a mean caldereta. It’s mean enough to seduce (seduct!) me to violate my no-dinner policy. Screw you rice and beef. I literally devour.
2. I miss Sex and the City. The downside of watching it on primetime is that it’s a 30-minute show, with a good 10 minutes of bleeps. What’s wrong with saying sex, vagina and penis? It’s already in textbooks, right?
3. I endured The New Adventures of Old Christine despite my thoughts on Christine herself. It’s a funny show only because Wanda Sykes is there.
4. I laugh at The Class. I can clearly see how shallow and unoriginal most of the lines were but it’s funny that way. The same with How I Met Your Mother.
5. Pretentiousness aside, Speed is one of my favorite movies of all time. Not because it was great but because it’s one of the first movies that I watched and totally understood. I was 10 then and I never forgot about it. I used to fantasize that Keanu Reeves will marry me. Until I turned 14.
6. “This pen…that I hold in my hand…is rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrwwwwwwwr……..” I haven’t forgotten that line either. Oh, that and All righty then!
7. I watched the shows above that I forgot to tune in to Jojo A. Hahahaha!!!
8. I hAtE iT wHeN pEoPlE tYpE lIkE tHiS!
9. I am going to miss the screening times of Pisay at Cinemalaya. See, I was notified of the Singles Congress (naks) this Saturday and I immediately said yes. Even if I don’t believe that much in self-help motivation thingies, I found myself agreeing because it’ll see me out of the house on Saturday. Okay okay, I’ll try looking na din for a guy, with all the single people going there. I know, I’m a slut, hahaha.
So anyway, that’s one reason. Pisay has another screening on the 28th but the GK construction, per Ailene’s invite, would be on that day, too. A Thursday screening would pit it against Kubrador, and I already promised 2 friends we will watch on that day. So there. Unless it will have a repeat or someone would give me a DVD copy.
10. I hate it when people make a huge deal out of my crush with someone. That’s why I rarely mention it anymore, even if, yes, I still undress him in my mind when we cross paths. Hahaha, kidding. Seriously, it isn’t as, uhm, intense, as before but you know, he’s still endearing. He has not done anything to make me totally hate him. In fact, I don’t think he knows me enough to single me out from a small crowd. So hayaan na lang sana ako. I so don’t like it when this crush becomes the most important thing in the world. The height of desperation naman yun .Tsaka manifestation din ng skewed emotional intelligence. Hmph.
I need to sleep. Being awake until 2 in the morning, just lying there, looking at the ceiling, thinking of something/someone (not the crush) that/whom I shouldn’t, is a waste of energy. Surprisingly, I was awake the entire day while at work. Yeah, I did a power nap during my lunch break but it’s strictly until the end of my break. I wonder when sleep will catch up on me. I hope it’s gonna be around my leave in October. See, I filed a leave and in total, because of an American holiday, I’ll be away for 9 effin’ days!!!!! 9 days, baby, 9 days!
If the next batch of bootleg DVDs I ordered has arrived by then, it’s gonna be a whole lotta watchin’.
If I have a boyfriend by then, that’s a whole lotta lovin’.
At this time though, I can only be assured of tons of books on queue, so that’s a whole lotta readin’.
P.s. House premieres tonight at 8:30 on QTV. Wish ko lang it’s not Tagalized. Otherwise, magwawala ako. Hahaha!!!